Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Whats going on with this game?

Terry Perdue

I have the original rulebook and just downloaded the updated pdf.
Its a decent system. The setting needs some fleshing out. As a cyberpunk game it will work well, but it needs more Sci-fi stuff going on. Not trying to be negative, I just see the game sets up for some cool stuff, and it not been delivered yet.

Terry Perdue

It is a decent game. It is suffering from being widowed from lack of support. It might actually have already died from a total lack of support. A game only has a limited time to make an impact, and then it needs to be actively supported by its producers. The game universe needs to be fleshed out, secrets need to be explained, and adventures need to be popped out regularly. This all needs to happen bi-monthly or so after a game hits the shelves, or it gets widowed.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
We are re-working the system out and expand it better. Can I hear what you like and don't like so far. Your questions and statements could not have come at a better time.

David