Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Printing Rules from PDF

Jak310

Hello!

First, sorry if this is in the wrong section of the forum, feel free to move my thread to the right place..

I have a question:
After a few years i finally came back to LNL Tactical. I bought Heroes against the Red Star, Heroes of Normandy and the Solo Module back in 2017 with the old v4 Ruleset. I then saw that there is a printer friendly version of the 5.0 rules, but not of the 5.1 rules. As i can not print that much color at home, i wanted to ask whether it is allowed to print the 5.1 pdf in a print shop. I Want to play again, but not with the old v4 rules and having the 5.1 just on the laptop/tablet is not the real deal.. I want to actually hold it in my hands. furthermore, there is no place to buy them right now in germany, everything is not in stock.

Hope you can Help me.

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
I'm pretty sure it is fine but let me find out for you...You might want to print the handbook version (less pages to print).