Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Hold or Die question

I have Hold or Die (Libya scenario from BGG) set up. The does the Loyalist artillery barrage need a spotter? Since none begin on the map, we assumed an off-board spotter in a specific hex just off board, but would like to clarify. Or are we over-thinking this, and just choose 3 hexes?

Also, if the spotting round drifts off map is it lost, or available in a future turn?

Thanks!

David Julien

Website
www.facebook.com
Hi Randy

The Loyalist artilley barrage doesn't need a spotter. You just have to choose the 3 target hexagones. I'm not the scenario designer but I can said that if the spotting round drifts off map is it lost.

Regards
David

Had the chance to play this to completion on Sunday. Actually, got in both a scenario of HotG and this one in one afternoon. Had a good chance to win this as the CMT, but the dice weren't with me. Had a leader shaken and lost the 14.5 WT to the barrage. Lost the BMP to a long range shot from the T-55; then had my two rpg half-squads miss on adjacent shots to a BTR. Brutal! Went totally the opposite to the last game, where the CMT were triumphant causing the Loyalists to lose 3 vehicles, 3 squads and one leader before the end of turn 5.

Very nice scenario!