Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Libyan revolution: 4th and lats scenario

David Julien

Website
www.facebook.com
Hi guys

Game Over , the fourth and last scenario about Libyan revolution is online.
http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/94243/game-over-4th-scenario-about-libyan-revolution
Thanks again to Jean-Philippe Barcus that designed these scenarios.

Previous scenarios are in the Scenario and Stuff tab on may facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/davidjulienwargameartist/app_156218351098324

When ressources section will be fixed, I'll upload them on the forum.

47xi.jpg

David

Mark747

Yes, David, awesome stuff! Many thanks to you and Mr. Barcus.

BTW, your counter really shows why the ladies were so crazy about Daffy Kadhafi.:eek:

Ron Shirtz

par excellence! I'm not into zombie games anymore, but I going to buy All Things Zombie just to have the game board to play this great expansion. Thanks!

Jeff Lewis

Great stuff, David!

Does anyone know why Kadhafi was only a Colonel? You'd think he would have been a 6-Star General--or some other entirely new military rank above all the others.

lloegyr

Bonjour, ou peut on trouver les plateaux de jeu pour ces quatre super scénario ?

Mark747

Great stuff, David!

Does anyone know why Kadhafi was only a Colonel? You'd think he would have been a 6-Star General--or some other entirely new military rank above all the others.
General's are establishment figures, often choose for political reliability and conservative nature. Colonels are younger and can be more diverse, less a pillar of the Military hierarchy, and sometimes more radical. After they take over, remaining a Colonel instead of General or Field Marshall gives them military credibility, but keeps them more a man of the people. In no way does their military rank make them subservient to any military officer.

Squad Leader

Okay, I'll make you a deal. I'll design the best scenario I know how, utilizing the Guard, a leader, and a hero. I'll even design two, if you like. You draw the 3-4 counters. Deal?

payen

Is their someone having the maps or copy of maps for me ?

Thank you !