Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Stalin's Triumph Update

Sean Druelinger

Staff member
Hello
Sean Druelinger here - I wanted to post that I will be working on Stalin's Triumph. I have joined Dave Heath's team as the lead for this project and have been working with him on gathering the resources to complete this game within the 1st Quarter of 2015.

I will be actively monitoring this forum and forums over at boardgame geek and comsimworld. I look forward to putting together a great addition to the Nations at War line.

If you have any questions I will respond as quickly as possible.

Thank you
Sean Druelinger

Sean Druelinger

Staff member
Hi Eddie
The short answer is yes. I will be reviewing a beta version of the module tonight.
Thank you
Sean

Eddie Carlson

oh, thats a shame. BGG forums said you guys were looking for playtesters. I was hoping to playtest. But, I guess those are old posts.

Crawford

I know this is a pipe dream but my big wish is for NaW doing a full EF OOB module so I can play any situations from 41-45. Looking forward to ST.

Sean Druelinger

Staff member
Well anything is possible and nothing is out of the question. It is an interesting suggestion and something that I will discuss with the team.
thank you
Sean

HariSeldon

I know this is a pipe dream but my big wish is for NaW doing a full EF OOB module so I can play any situations from 41-45. Looking forward to ST.

Count me in for this "pipe dream". I'm sure the price point for a project of that magnitude would be high. However, I would bite the bullet and purchase it in a heart beat.

Sean Druelinger

Staff member
Hello
I wanted to post an update concerning some of the progress we have made. One of the key areas was to revise the basic rules. We are not changing the core rules but have added some and reworded existing ones. Additionally we are in the midst of reformatting the rules so that they are easier to reference during a game. I for one found it difficult to reference large paragraphs when trying to clarify a rule. So that is one of the key differences that will be in the core rules of NAW. Additionally the rule book will be listed as the core rules and any module specific rules will be placed within a specific document/booklet that will accompany any expansion of the game.
Currently the rules are going through editing and tweaking.
Thanks
Sean Druelinger

Jeff Lewis

Sean's done a great job on the rules. He's added lots of summaries to assist new players, and added some nice tweaks to appeal to the seasoned fan of the system.

Sean Druelinger

Staff member
Update on Nations at War in general..
We have decided to redo the counters to make them easier to read (and for some other reasons). We have retooled the rules and am going through the scenarios and making adjustments.Once the counters are complete we will start to see day light and can predict a time for release.
Sean