Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Out with the old. In with the new.

Paper Tiger

I've been waiting for this for a long time and I'm really glad to read that the engine will be available for download very soon. I guess this means that I will be uninstalling the old game from my HD. This is probably the ONLY reason I would ever contemplate uninstalling this great game which has already given me hundreds of hours of not-so-quiet pleasure.

I will have to make sure that I get that Commander Pack at the discounted rate to keep the wife happy. It's an easier sell to say that I'm saving $100

Renato

I woudn't be in a hurry to uninstall CO1 from my computer, because all the user scenarios will not run with CO2 and the first scenarios will be very few. Only with the Bundle 1st Pack we'll have much to play.

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
It's my intention to release the beta engine as soon as I squash this last outstanding bug. I have already done the Panther version of the installers for the first five modules and these are with LNL now. They will make their version of them, which is the one you'll get. These will then be bundled for the Commander Pack 1. I do not envisage any significant delay between releasing the beta engine and the modules. There will be those who will want to wait for the final version of the engine but for those who want to dive straight in there will be plenty of scenarios available.