Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

SITREP

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
LOL. Ever the optimist Peter. I just took a look at the new covers for the data modules - well four of them so far anyway. I can't show you them yet as their not final. So things are moving at the station but I doubt if the train will pull in to the station today. :)

Beowulf

Keep your heads high, the day is not over yet (depending on the time-zone) ;)

panzerpit

Oh men... Make another thread for discussing current weather conditions. People here are unpatiently waiting for news about CO2 release... :)

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
Oh men... Make another thread for discussing current weather conditions. People here are unpatiently waiting for news about CO2 release... :)
:) fair enough.

STREP 2220 Thu 5 Mar 2015
Spent the day working on CO2 product descriptions and screenshots for the site. Spoke with David Heath a while ago and subject to the weather he hopes to get it out next Monday or Tuesday. I'll be working up a pdf of the CO2 Game Manual tomorrow morning. I have finished the first section only but will package it up anyway for inclusion in this build coming out. So the first section will be done and the rest will be as it was for BFTB. I will update this over time and make it available on this site and in subsequent builds.

john connor

Though not as great as if you had told us it was to be after all this week. My glass is ALWAYS half full, Dave.....