Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

command ops 2 is out !!!

Perturabo

The installer demands a serial number D: .

Oh, it's on the downloads page, not orders page. Confusing.

Last edited:

Jesús

"user authentication failed" here when trying to purchase the bundle either using PayPal or credit card. :blackeye:
Edited: I managed finally to make the payment via Paypal.

What I found so far after installation:

The PDF manual included in the CO2 installation is not complete, it just shows 24 pages out of 212.
Edited: I just read Dave's sticky about the manual, it's a work in progress yet.

Apart from that, the game looks nice. :happy:

Last edited:

DerGrenadier

Everything worked fine here. I payed by PayPal. I just finished installation and Iam about to start it for the very first time. My hands shake and I feel like a little child before Xmas. Off I pop.

Iconoclast

No, no, bad timing. I can't afford it now. I shouldn't buy this.

I can't afford it now....

I can''t afford it...

I can't...

I....

Damn.

john connor

Bought it (CO2 and the Commander pack). Seemed to be without problems through paypal - now I'll try to download it! Great stuff. Thanks! Can't wait to get to Africa....

My order number was 1112. I hope that means that already 1,112 people have bought it!

Best of luck with sales Dave and David.

Peter

john connor

Just started Manhay, to get a feel for it. Wow. Seems quite different. I might even have to look at the manual.... How do I change the icon scaling, for example?

And what is 'Plan'?

DerGrenadier

Just came back from fiddeling around with Return to St. Vith. I love the way you can now "arrange" the interface. As I have 2 Monitors I open the map on my 1st screen and on my 2nd I arrange all the different control windows e.g. I place the OOB and Reinforcements windows together with the Orders windows in one "Group" This way I can easily scout through my Units and give them orders very quickly. And I love the new Overlays. But what is the Armor Overlay for? Obvioulsy not for movement or fire.

Gary Bezant

Purchase and download was nice and easy. I didn't like the scaled unit icons but that was easily fixed with a mouse click in options. My first quick impression, WOW, it looks well worth the wait. Great job Dave.

Alan Taylor

Those of us thinking of buying the Commander package straight away, are all modules ready to play?

Plodder has just posted over on the GrogHeads Forum stating that a number of situation Maps are not yet complete, for example for both Bastogne and Ride of the Valkyries.

If correct can we have a list of modules that are at present complete/incomplete and if incomplete a time frame when all modules will be ready.

The Plodder

The Situation maps are being developed totally separate to the actual modules so the modules are complete, afaik. I've come fairly late in the process so I'm quite a bit behind but it doesn't make sense to hold up releasing the modules when all they are missing is a bit of chrome. You'll just see the default situation map when choosing a scenario, that's all.

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
The Situation maps are being developed totally separate to the actual modules so the modules are complete, afaik. I've come fairly late in the process so I'm quite a bit behind but it doesn't make sense to hold up releasing the modules when all they are missing is a bit of chrome. You'll just see the default situation map when choosing a scenario, that's all.
That's correct advice. The Situation Awareness Maps (SAM) will be added as and when Rich (aka The Plodder ) get's them done. They do not affect game play but they do help provide some contextual awareness when selecting a scenario.

Alan Taylor

Thanks, Plodder and Dave. Just playing about with the Core engine for now but a purchase buy of the complete package is imminent.

Daz

The lateness of the situational maps is my fault guys Im very sorry about that. Richard has done a superb job from what I have seen of them. Thanks for taking over the project at such a late stage in development mate.

I am away from home this week, but cant wait to get back & try the game next week. the changes look great.

ioticus

Why does the core engine say free for a limited time? I thought the core engine would always be free? Correct me if I'm wrong.