Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

UPDATE. CAN WE HAVE A PROGRESS REPORT FROM LnL, PLEASE?

john connor

That is, when's the ETA for the build Dave has sent out to you last week which cures a number of pressing issues?

Cheers.

Bazza42

As I mentioned in an earlier post I find the site somewhat confusing.

I think that a 'sticky' indicating the latest public release that is available (after LnL have created the necessary installer and any other actions they need to take) would be very useful. I am really unsure where to look easily for an announcement of the latest version. I don't necessarily want to upgrade if the release is solving a problem I haven't experienced so I'm a bit loath to rely on the auto-update that is apparently provided.

I appreciate that once the first flurry of fixes is addressed this may be less of an issue but at the moment I think it is an matter that should be be addressed. I have no issue with LnL management of the release it is just that Dave is showing problems as fixed in a specific 'release' and I feel that I should be able go to a specific location on the site which will tell me the latest version currently (publicly) available rather than have to hunt through the forums to find out.

Rosmarus

This is giving me the same kind of frustration I got when Matrix was involved. I still don't understand why developer can't just upload the update file instead of jumping through the hoops and delaying things.

J

Jason Church

The new build should be available Wednesday at the latest. We are also working on a patch to update the current version to 5.0.8. Thanks for your patience.

Bazza42

The new build should be available Wednesday at the latest. We are also working on a patch to update the current version to 5.0.8. Thanks for your patience.

As I remarked my issue is less to do with the time it takes to progress from Dave through your 'validation/packaging/QC' service and more to do with the fact that once it has been 'packaged' by yourselves finding out that a new release /update is available. A 'sticky' would help a lot so that I could visit one predefined thread rather trying to work out whether it will be announced in 'Game Support or the Forums'. I really do not want to have to plough through umpteen posts to find out when/if a new patch/release is available.

I work away from home frequently so, unlike many on the forum, I do not have the time to log on every 60 minutes or so to see whether the
'Are we there yet?' question has been answered.

Thank you, Jason, for the work that you do in providing the installer etc: it has worked impeccably so far and hope it will continue to do so. Just, please, give me a consisted reference point so I can find out EASILY whether the game has been updated in my absence! Thanks.