Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Begin Scenario button

Joe Osborne

Small point, but next time your in the code can you move the begin scenario button back to where it was in CO? Right now I have to move over the Cancel button to get to the Begin Scenario button.

Joe Osborne

Joe Osborne

Dave, consistent to what? Earlier versions? From a UI/UX perspective making a user cross over a button rarely used to hit a button heavily used is poor interface design. Not sure I understand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Joe Osborne

Dave, absolutely agree when there are just two choices (Cancel/OK or Cancel/Begin). It's the button locations. If the Begin and Cancel were underneath the supply section the consistency works, but when I have to select a side, then hit begin or cancel it changes the user experience.

As I mentioned in my opening: "Small point.". This is not a biggie, and I know you have bigger fish to fry. Just an observation on my part, and I'll just practice hitting the Begin button :happy:.

Joe

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
Agree about this not being a big issue. I have to admit that at first I found it a little jarring, but now I'm over that and would probably find it equally jarring going back to the old way. Given enough, practice makes us all perfect in the end. :)