Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Account Problems

nicwb

Dear Mods.

I have finally got my act together to buy the new Command Ops. Trouble is every time I try an create an account at LnL ....well .... nothing happens. I get to the account creation page, fill in everything that needs to be filled in (including privacy policy), click on continue, and get a great big nothing!

Have tried three times and am getting slightly frustrated. In short help please !?!

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
Welcome nicwb. I have sent and email to LNL. They should get in touch with you. One thing I do know abouyt is that if you have an apostrophe or a diacritical mark in your name their forum login has problems. Well they did with my name anyway.

nicwb

Thanks Dave,

Unfortunately no apostrophe or diacritical (fortunately - my surname is odd enough already !).

Its a bit frustrating as I am looking forward to getting the Command Ops pack.

nick

J

Jason Church

Hi Nick,

I have manually created a store account for you. Please check your email for further details, and let me know if you experience any other problems.

nicwb

Jason,

thanks for your rapid assistance with the problem. The account setup is working well.

Dave, once again thanks for addressing this for me - I have now got the latest version of Command Ops plus the Commander pack -looks good. I'm especially looking forward to the North African scenarios.