Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

IGNORE 5.1.14 - Map and scenario editors

TMO

Estab editor now appears to be working but these have stopped get an error message if I try to use them.

upload_2015-5-21_20-57-20.png

Any ideas?

Regards

Tim

TMO

OK, worked out the problem. If I open the estab editor I am prompted to enter the administrator password and all is well. Doing the same with the scenario or map editors and I get the error message. If I open the latter two as administrator then no problem.

Regards

Tim

Website
springelkamp.nl
OK, worked out the problem. If I open the estab editor I am prompted to enter the administrator password and all is well. Doing the same with the scenario or map editors and I get the error message. If I open the latter two as administrator then no problem.

Sounds like you installed as administrator, or installed to a location that is only accessible by adminstrators.

I think you should uninstall everything, and then install as normal user, to a directory that is accessible to normal users (something like \Games\LnLGames), because this situation could give you all kind of future problems when you want to edit the files with other tools, or relocate them.