Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Force Lists?

SSG D

I am sure this has been asked and answered already, but I can't find it.

Can I use force lists I have copied from CO1 force list folder and pasted to the force list folder in CO2?

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
We provided a selection of the force lists from CO1 with CO2. Check out the Force Lists directory. We converted these files and they work. It may be possible to import other CO1 lists and have no problems but if the estabs have changed then it won't. You will have to try it and see. I make no guarantees.

SSG D

Dave,
The Force List directory in CO2 was empty except for a readme file which said it was only there to make sure the directory was created.
I have simply copied the entire force list from the CO1 Force List directory and pasted them into the empty directory in CO2. The scenario maker is accepting the files from the CO2 Force List. I will have to play a scenario I have modified (Advance to the Sure) and see if they screw up a game.