File Size
Posted
90.572 KB
Feb 24, 2018 @ 4:53pm
1 Change Note ( view )

Subscribe to download
Lock'n Load - Starter Kit Tabletop Edition

Description
Lock'n Load, the award winning tactical wargame has come to Tabletop Simulator!
If you were looking for a point to enter into this series look no further, the Starter Kit is here.
From the battlegrounds of Europe, to the jungles of Vietnam, you are now Locked and Loaded and ready for 3d combat across two time periods.
This edition of the Starter Kit turned into Tabletop has been brought to you courtesy of Rydo with permission of LnL Pubblishing.
17 Comments
Boresight Mar 20, 2020 @ 4:46pm 
I have the board games, and find that TTS is useful in playing against other players (nobody in my area interested in board games, only MTG.) Looking forward to the PC version and its DLC.
Rydo  [author] Mar 20, 2020 @ 4:33pm 
It depends, you can't include module rules, scenarios and tables. As of now ln'l is doing a pc version of all its games, doing this now will go against their business, so for now i'm not doing it :)
JTHM Mar 16, 2020 @ 10:22am 
Hey there! Is there any chance you will be creating a Heroes of Normandy Module? I own the Print game, but It's a LOT easier to play on TTS for me.

If not, any tips on scanning in components? I was thinking of just creating a private mod for myself.

Thanks!
Rydo  [author] Jan 30, 2020 @ 5:19pm 
This version works with every ruleset that will be released as Ln'L is a modular system so don't worry!
The solo expansion cards cannot be reproduced here because giving them away will violate the copyrights and rules of Ln'L and i will never do that. Ln'L for life!
Boresight Sep 28, 2019 @ 7:18am 
Would be nice is someone added the solo expansion cards as the did for Conflict of Heroes.
Harvester Sep 11, 2019 @ 9:52am 
Yes i think that it can still be used with the 5.0 rules. I don't think that any of the units have changed.

BTW, You can freely download the Starter Kit. If you go to it's store page (out of stock) there is a download link there as well as on BGG.

I think that there is also a narrative play through in the Starter Kit that can also be played using this.
JTHM Jul 1, 2019 @ 11:06am 
Can I still use this with the 5.0 rules, or will it not work with what's here?
Rydo  [author] Dec 23, 2018 @ 8:46am 
I know Ln'L load released ruleset 5.0 but i'm still using 4.1 so i don't think i will update this.

Still thank you for the message.
Milo Nov 12, 2018 @ 7:31pm 
(Correction: I was posting the rules to v5.0, but the starter kit in this mod is v4.1)
I'd strongly recommend adding a link to the starter kit ruleset. I'm also a bit concerned a lot of people like myself accientally went for the core ruleset or the v5.0 ruleset.

Here's a shortcut to the v4.1 starter ruleset: https://forums.lnlpublishing.com/resources/lock-n-load-tactical-starter-kit.205/
dr.quatermass Mar 20, 2018 @ 10:39am 
Thanks!!