The stock support companies of the British have been broken down to correct support platoons
British Field Regiments are now of correct size
Additions for the Allies: the complete 51st Infantry Division has been modeled
Additions for the Axis: the complete 711th and 346th Infanterie Division have been modeled
- Objective tweaks: it should now be harder to capture Caen.
- Unit name changes for better continuity between my other scenarios
- Changed the SAM's (briefing screens) for all scenarios
- Small map changes as well as town name corrections
Finally, the "Sword to Caen" scenario is finished.
- Added flavour texts for quite a bit of units
- Briefing texts added
- Slight OOB changes (forgot to put in some of the unit's bases)
- Mixed up some of the unit's stats
- Estab tuning (added Sherman DD's)
- Slight objectives tuning
- Tweaked the Allies' naval guns in terms of armour penetration and its accuracy (they were under powered)
- Added all of the naval guns to the historical reinforcement schedule
- Added flavour text for some of the units
- Another update for the objectives. Both Allies and Axis will now spread out more as apposed to keeping their units near the center of the map.
- OOB update: added part of the 51st Highland Division as historical reinforcements. I Corps HQ will now land as well late in the game.
- Added favourable reinforcement schedules for both sides. Allies wil have full control of the naval Task Force D and another Brigade of the 51st will land on Sword. Axis will have another regiment of the 346th Grenadier Division come in from the hinterland.
- Minor touch ups in the estab
- Added a Briefing SAM
For the "Sword to Caen" scenario:
- Objectives are updated so the AI for both sides is more aggressive
- Fixed correct landing hour for 6th Airlanding Bde (at 21:00h)
- Minor corrections for some unit names
- Fixed polder terrain not showing in game on the Eastern side of the map
- Made most forts with German garrisons bigger, so they actually show in game.
- Changed positions of the German garrisons to fit into their forts.
Welcome to the official Lock 'n Load Publishing Community page. Here you will find the latest information on our released and upcoming games.
We enjoy designing, developing, and publishing some of the best strategy games in the world. Lock 'n Load Publishing has published over eighty products, including our fan favorites Nations at War Series, World at War 85 Series, and Lock 'n Load Tactical series. We have expanded the publishing line now to include novels to go along with our game series in Paperback, EPUB, and Audiobook lines.
As Lock 'n Load Publishing moves forward, it intends to continue to broaden its product lines. We thank God for blessing us and allow us to follow our passions and thank you for support in our endeavors.
Cadence serves all branches of the U.S. military in American and overseas locations. Comprised of nearly 4 million people, the U.S. military community has proven to be one of the largest, most responsive sub-cultures today. Cadence ministers not only to military personnel but to their spouses and dependents as well.
Thank you for your interest in supporting our us. Please specify an amount below to begin the secure, tax-deductable donation process.