Finally, the "Sword to Caen" scenario is finished.
- Added flavour texts for quite a bit of units
- Briefing texts added
- Slight OOB changes (forgot to put in some of the unit's bases)
- Mixed up some of the unit's stats
- Estab tuning (added Sherman DD's)
- Slight objectives tuning
- Tweaked the Allies' naval guns in terms of armour penetration and its accuracy (they were under powered)
- Added all of the naval guns to the historical reinforcement schedule
- Added flavour text for some of the units
- Another update for the objectives. Both Allies and Axis will now spread out more as apposed to keeping their units near the center of the map.
- OOB update: added part of the 51st Highland Division as historical reinforcements. I Corps HQ will now land as well late in the game.
- Added favourable reinforcement schedules for both sides. Allies wil have full control of the naval Task Force D and another Brigade of the 51st will land on Sword. Axis will have another regiment of the 346th...
For the "Sword to Caen" scenario:
- Objectives are updated so the AI for both sides is more aggressive
- Fixed correct landing hour for 6th Airlanding Bde (at 21:00h)
- Minor corrections for some unit names
- Fixed polder terrain not showing in game on the Eastern side of the map
- Made most forts with German garrisons bigger, so they actually show in game.
- Changed positions of the German garrisons to fit into their forts.