Separate names with a comma.
Got it about engaged escorts (how I was playing this ),
The ability to have a wingman become the lead in an engaged situation is a...
For interceptors variant, the die rolls for the type of interceptors are not cumbersome ( I chest and roll multiple dice at once).
here are two variants I am tinkering with.
1. Interceptor types: I used the following to determine multiple types of intercetors in a single...
1. When a damaged fighter receives a second damage result during fighter vs fighter combat, is it destroyed? (I assumed so but did not find it in...
I do have the update kit
One change I’m tinkering with is 4 missions per turn
Any movement on this topic
So to be clear
1. Non-bombing flak hits on a 5 or 6
2. Bombing run flak hits only on 6
It would seem that bombers on the bombing run would be...
if a mortar unit is smoke capable, can it -
1. Direct fire as a smoke mission?
2. Can it direct fire a smoke mission beyond the one Hex range...
I just completed 3 turns and had a similar experience
it's clear that you use the hexes travelled to determine what column to use on the outbound leg to the target.
However, what distance do you use...
per the general rules, P-38 are not available until turn 7.
Per the Escort Rendezvous chart, on turns 1-6, a 1D6 roll of 6 results in a P-38...
Should we expect the confirmation email next week?
Are we closer to a release date for Wing and a Prayer?
Though from my enjoyment of Erik's PnP and the preview of the components and the evolution of this game, i would pay any asking...
Is David still going to offer a discount to those of us who have the PnP version??
What's the ETA for pre-order??
Are the bombers going to be named as with the PnP?
Been playing the PnP version
LnL will do this game justice.
The PnP is very immersive and you really sweat out each mission.