Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

5.0.15 St Vith CTD

SSG D

Dave, Just downloaded the latest update 5.0.15. I have tried to play the tutorial scenario twice and it has CTD twice about three hours into the scenario Day 1, as the game was playing. I had already given orders and was just watching.

Same thing happened with Advance to the Sure.

Last edited:

loyalcitizen

Bought Expansion Pack.
Same thing for me, playing HTTR: Second Wave, twice. Wasn't clicking anything. CTD after about 1 hour of play (me time, not game time).
First one happened a week ago on the current build at that time. Second one happened last night using 5.0.15

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
Hey guys. I am always interested in any CTD. But just telling me they occur X time in is pretty useless for me to track them down. What I need are recordings and/or saves. Just zip and upload here or email them to me at support[at]panthergames[dot]com or upload to dropbox and post or email me the link. Thanks guys.

SSG D

Dave,

I just downloaded 5.0.16 and am running the tutorial. Everything seems fine so far into D2 with no CTD.

Jolly Good Show!