Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

A feature I would like to see.....

Greg

Lets say I give a company an order to pursue and engage an enemy straggler unit while the parent battalion remains in a defend position. That order will have a start time and end time which I can manually adjust if I want to.
The feature I would like to see would be for the Company to automatically "call in" and reattach itself to the Battalion and assume the orders the rest of the battalion is executing once the END TIME for the order has been reached. In other words, it would not remain where it is with no orders until I notice it and reattach it but would instead move back into position with its organic battalion and assume the defend order.
In its original order to pursue the enemy, I could give the company all the time I felt it needed to accomplish the task (even to the end of the scenario) plus I could always reattach it manually if I want to. What do you think?

Rob

Lets say I give a company an order to pursue and engage an enemy straggler unit while the parent battalion remains in a defend position. That order will have a start time and end time which I can manually adjust if I want to.
The feature I would like to see would be for the Company to automatically "call in" and reattach itself to the Battalion and assume the orders the rest of the battalion is executing once the END TIME for the order has been reached. In other words, it would not remain where it is with no orders until I notice it and reattach it but would instead move back into position with its organic battalion and assume the defend order.
In its original order to pursue the enemy, I could give the company all the time I felt it needed to accomplish the task (even to the end of the scenario) plus I could always reattach it manually if I want to. What do you think?

Nice idea!