Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.
A Wing and a Prayer Updated Player Aids

A Wing and a Prayer Updated Player Aids v2.2

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
David Heath submitted a new resource:

A Wing and a Prayer Updated Player Aids - A Wing and a Prayer Updated Player Aids v2.2

Here are updated Player Aid cards for A Wing and a Prayer to version v2.2 game rules. Tony Costa has updated and expanded the Sequence of Play cards.

We have also change Player Aid Card format from Tall to Wide. We are providing free printed copies of the new Player Aids with the customer paying for the shipping.

For those customers that would like to receive the newly printed Player Aid Cards please open a Supported at the link below.

Support Ticket...

Read more about this resource...

Jack Hearn

Hi David. Tried to open a support ticket to get a copy of the updated charts and tables but the page shows a large error message.

Jack Hearn

Still no luck...it asks for a title to my request but when I begin typing one, it says I am not authorized to do so.

Rich Paris

WOW! The Lock-N-Load team are on it!!!! Received version 2.2 in mail the other day and thank you for the support you are giving us. Did not expect a complete new rule book and even the last few pages are great looking crew/mission tracking sheets. Awesome. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi David, I just bought the game and am loving it! Quick question, is there a .pdf version of the BOMBERS AND BOMBING charts and the VICTORY POINTS AND CAMPAIGN charts?
Thank you!

Jan Horinek

The BOMBERS AND BOMBING, VICTORY POINTS AND CAMPAIGN charts and TWO PLAYER GAME sheet are missing from the pdf David.

Last edited: