Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Additional WaW formations?

Dijon

I'm recovering from a hard drive crash and am trying to rebuild my collection of community-made WaW formations. I have the basic files from boardgamegeek, including Sea to Sky, but I'm sure that in my old collection there were a number of new Soviet (and possibly NATO) formations, but I can't find them online. Does anyone have a link to where I might find these? Thanks.

Keith Tracton

Staff member
I'm recovering from a hard drive crash and am trying to rebuild my collection of community-made WaW formations. I have the basic files from boardgamegeek, including Sea to Sky, but I'm sure that in my old collection there were a number of new Soviet (and possibly NATO) formations, but I can't find them online. Does anyone have a link to where I might find these? Thanks.

Hi! Sorry about your disk crash! The old WaW formations you indicate may be available through the LnLP World At War 85 Fan Page facebook group. Since there is not a lot of WaW85 material to go on for now as it is yet to be released, these guys are keeping the flame alive and unless I miss my guess, a lot of the guys who created the files for the formations for which you may be looking are in this group. Good Luck!

If you have any other qeustions feel free to post or ping me.

Keith Tracton
Developer, WaW85 Series