Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Adjacency between 1-level Multi-story Building hex unit and 0-level Clear hex unit.

Stefano G.

Hello,
i have a doubt about adiacency between 1-level Multi-story Building Hex and 0-level No-Building Hex (Clear Hex, for example):
i already know that , from 10.2, "units in adjacent hexes but on different levels of a Multi-story Building(s) ARE NOT considered adjacent and don’t have LOS to each other", ... but what about if the o-level unit is NOT in the same Multi-story Building of the 1-(Upper) Level adjacent enemy unit and , for example, is in an outdoor clear/road/brush/wodd... adjacent Hex instead?

Are such units considered adjacent for auto-spotting?
Are such units considered adjacent for DFT modifier of +2?

Thank you :)

Last edited:

Barthheart

Staff member
I've always played that units on upper level are not adjacent to units on level 0 unless they are in the same hex.
But I think has come up before and Jeff rules that they are adjacent. Try searching through this forum I'm sure the conversation is there somewhere.

Ben2013

Unless I am not understanding your question correctly, the answer is in 10.4.1 second bullet point:

"Units in a separate building or a non building hex (including within a bunker or cave) adjacent to a hex containing a multi story building are considered adjacent to units in both levels of the building, and vice versa. "