Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

AI Observation

Brant McClure

Played the Aw, Nuts scenario as Germans. Instead of following the main road, I sent all my forces along the North edge of the map. On the American's first activation they immediately left their improved positions and headed west to the edge of the map. I continued along the map past the forest and then SW through Berismenil and Hubermont. The Americans never fired a shot. I easily exited the board with the required units. My only losses came during an assault I performed just to see what would happen.

-Brant

Wiggum

AI is almost broken currently, but they are working on fixing it and i hope it soon gets better.
It either does not move at all when movement would be important or, when on the defense...leaves good positions and is charging.

Still sad there is no Hotseat mode.

Wiggum

sorry but can't support vote for any dev time taken on hotseat!!

Looking at the Steam Forums demand for Hotseat seems high. I personally hope we will see it soon.
But i dont want to derail this topic since its about the AI. I also hope the AI gets fixed.

Last edited: