Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

All Things Zombie - Outbreak - New Game Coming Soon!

Ken Warren

Sweet! Is this an expansion to ATZ Boardgame or standalone? Will new maps be included?

Ed the THW Guy

Just Play the Game!
Website
twohourwargames.com
Hi Ken,
ATZ is unique in that there's the existing board game (Mark did a good job with the original) and my version of the minis game that is a bit different. David wants to be sure that the people that have the original are not left behind so the new game will be a bridge to include them in the newer version. ATZ- Outbreak does that, makes the game truer to the minis game with more replay ability and smoother mechanics.

You've played the minis game and can appreciate the current differences, but having finished writing and play testing I can say you'll see the best parts of the minis and the board game blended to become a truly unique game. What I like the most is that the new rules are solid and a great foundation to build off of. There's already talks of expansions with new characters, maps, and more. Heck, there are currently 6 expansions with over 70 scenarios in print at THW that can be brought over if there's any interest.

ATZ- Outbreak is fun, challenging and no two games will ever play the same. I'll be posting some demos.

Ken Warren

Sounds pretty darn cool, Ed! Really looking forward to this now.