Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

All Things Zombie Reloaded

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com

Ken Warren

Cool! Really looking forward to this. So, what's the ETA? Price?

Ludanto

Well, February is passed and I'm getting downright itchy waiting for this. I even had a dream about it recently. It was weird, but still, it was about this game. :)

Wardog

Checked the THW website and multiple threads here, sorry if I missed it, but is there a new release date for ATZ Reloaded?

Ed the THW Guy

Just Play the Game!
Website
twohourwargames.com
The big concern David has was simple. He wanted to be sure ALL the components could be produced in the US, and also locally, so there would be no excuses about delayed shipping from China, etc.

Ed the THW Guy

Just Play the Game!
Website
twohourwargames.com
Are the 2nd edition rules posted online somewhere? I'd like to read them to decide if I want to purchase the new edition.
Hello,
Not at this time. If you have the 1st edition some of the rules will be familiar to you but it's a complete overhaul getting it more in line with how the game is played with minis. David may post the rules at a later date. Hope this helps,
Ed