Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Any way to have a pdf of the briefing maps?

Chelco

Hello,

I'm playing KOAD and those maps shown in the scenario selection are a piece of art. I am wondering if there is a source for a high-res pdf version of those maps? I would like to have those available while playing ...

Cheers,

JC
Real and Simulated Wars

Keydet

See if the maps in the designer notes will do. (urge you to read the Designer Notes before going too far with KOAD.) There you will find a map for each of the four sets which has the maps for all three scenarios in one. Meanwhile Rich "The Plodder" may be perfecting some of the maps and a better result may soon be available. He is an artist after all.

Chelco

See if the maps in the designer notes will do. (urge you to read the Designer Notes before going too far with KOAD.) There you will find a map for each of the four sets which has the maps for all three scenarios in one. Meanwhile Rich "The Plodder" may be perfecting some of the maps and a better result may soon be available. He is an artist after all.

Thanks! Those maps are just incredibly well done.

Cheers,

JC
Real and Simulated Wars