Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Anyone have a spare copy of Heroes of Motherland for sale?

Herb

Wow, LnL Heroes of Motherland is virtually impossible to find. i've been watching ebay for quite some time. And, there are none for sale on BGG (in the US anyway). Anyone have a spare copy for sale??? Is there one lone copy at LnL publishing hiding somewhere under a desk or bookshelf with a dented box or something??? I've been playing Heroes of Normandy for several months. I'd like to try Motherland!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks. Herb

joneshowarda

I've been playing Heroes of Normandy for several months. I'd like to try Motherland!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks. Herb

I feel for you. I snagged a copy at Noble Knight about five weeks ago, which was the only place I saw it. I've ordered the HotM X-Maps for my birthday. I must check THIS site every day to see if Heroes of the Pacific has been reprinted yet (and to see whether the pre-order games have been printed).

Here's hoping there's an announcement soon that the whole series will be in print this month!

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hey Guys,

Let me give everyone a UPDATE.

The entire LnLT Series is being reprinted now and including the new Heroes of North Africa. We are also have two Compendiums for LnLT Vol. 1 and Vol. 2. We have updated the maps for them and made X-Map editions.

Our new pre-order system allows you to order the games with no money down or Credit Card, once the game is available you are sent an email with a link to complete your order..... that's it done.

David

joneshowarda

The entire LnLT Series is being reprinted now and including the new Heroes of North Africa. We are also have two Compendiums for LnLT Vol. 1 and Vol. 2. We have updated the maps for them and made X-Map editions.

David

That's great! Any ballpark figure on when that will happen?

Really looking forward to seeing all of it.

joneshowarda

I really hate giving dates since someone or something always gets delayed. I am going to say by the end of summer.

David
Thanks, David. Just having a ballpark is nice. I've been slowly accumulating PayPal cash by trading away old stuff on ebay. Hopefully I'll have enough on hand to pick up the reprints and the pre-orders. I look forward to finding out more about the Compendiums and the Solitaire expansion!