Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Ardennes Again Modulette

Jeff Lewis

The Compendium Volume 2 is now up for pre-order. It's another big volume! New is a five-scenario Modulette titled Ardennes Again, with scenarios designed by Into the Breach vets Ralph Ferrari and Matt Lohse, plus one by me. All five scenarios are played on a new 11"x17" geomorphic map, Map L. If you look at the pre-order page, you'll notice it's a heavily wooded map. It's like no other, and poses a lot of interesting tactical challenges to players of both sides. Also new are two formations of forces from Luxembourg. The scenarios do not form a structured campaign but do form a thematic narrative. It pits the Luxembourg formations, with some aid from the Belgians and Dutch from The Untold Stories, against Poles (from TUS and/or Baltic Fury) and Soviets (from Blood & Bridges).

It's not a 20th Century World War without the Ardennes getting in the way.

Arrigo Velicogna's three modulettes (It's the Oil, Stupid!; A Place Called Fulda; and Jungle Blood & Sweat) are also included.

sniperscout

Preordered just now. Any idea as to the publication date? I know the newsletter said July but just wondered whether an actual date could be shared with us

Ken Warren

Sounds good! However, I still need to get my hands on The Untold Stories.