Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Are the Battle Generators packaged with pre-orders like X-Maps?

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hello,

The Battle Generator is a separate purchase and are not part of the pre-orders for Heroes of Normandy. The X-Maps are part of the pre-orders for Heroes of Normandy and will ship with the game.

David

The Plodder

Thanks for your answer. Are the BGs always going to be separate purchases or will they be incorporated into future releases?

[QUTOTE="David Heath, post: 12873, member: 4026"]Hello,

The Battle Generator is a separate purchase and are not part of the pre-orders for Heroes of Normandy. The X-Maps are part of T
Hello,

The Battle Generator is a separate purchase and are not part of the pre-orders for Heroes of Normandy. The X-Maps are part of the pre-orders for Heroes of Normandy and will ship with the game.

David

the pre-orders for Heroes of Normandy and will ship with the game.

David[/QUOTE]

That's great news. I read in an earlier email that you'd do something special for all of us who have waited so patiently for this new edition.

Falkon00

Hello,

David
I understand having this as a separate purchase, but for those of us who would like to get these Battle Generators, is there a way to order them along with our pre-order game? It would be nice if possible to get this all in the same package, and catch a shipping break, rather than ordering it separately and getting hit with another shipping charge... any thoughts? For example, I have paid for Heroes of Normandy but it has not shipped yet... any way to pay for, and get the BG too?

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi,

Ok I talked with Darren and you will be happy to know Darren already does handle this.:happy: Darren says he checks to see if there is more than one order going to the same address and he will combine the packages when it makes sense.;) If there is a difference he than sends a credit notice card with the difference.:finger: We do want me to state that this is NOT something we promise we catch every time. Darren started doing this himself to make the customers have the best experience they can with our store. So every now and then we may miss this or orders are packed at a different time, so please do not count it as official company policy.

So lets give Darren three cheers, and yes I do love my team.:playful:

David