Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Assault is too powerful in the game!

song

Assault is too powerful in the game!Even when I used infantry to Assault German tanks, I was able to success almost every time。

Wiggum

The rules are the same as the Boardgame. The digital version is not going to change them in any way.
While there could maybe be a bug, i think what you are seeing is just part of the ruleset, you will have to deal with that since the digital version is a using the boardgame rules and i doubt they are going to change those.

You should not have your tanks without Inf support during close engagements with enemy Inf.

song

The rules are the same as the Boardgame. The digital version is not going to change them in any way.
While there could maybe be a bug, i think what you are seeing is just part of the ruleset, you will have to deal with that since the digital version is a using the boardgame rules and i doubt they are going to change those.

You should not have your tanks without Inf support during close engagements with enemy Inf.

I think the main problem is that the AI sets the main task to occupy the target cell, which causes the AI to keep moving towards the target and ignoring the units around him.This made it easy for me to Assault him from behind.In addition, I found that the AI was less likely to Assault on me, which allowed me to easily defeat it with Assault. Thank you!