Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Attack Countered, from Compendium #1, German formation setup question???

Jay Townsend

Attack Countered, from Compendium #1, German formation setup question???​

On scenario: Attack Countered, from Compendium #1, the German setup uses Schtz Btl 107 but none of the units listed match to it, this must be a mistake, what formation should it be?

Jay Townsend

Compendium: Attack Countered

This scenario is kind of a mess straight out of Compendium Volume 1, first the German formation should state BECK not Schtz Btl 107, second the setup took a lot of guess work what AK05, F03. The Special rule talking about AB05, AR04, AP10 or AD11 and lastly the victory conditions of location AK09 and the 17 wood hexes. I figured out that AK09 must be K09 on map 16.

With that said, I had at it but with only 7 turns, the Germans could not control all 17 hexes in that amount of time and the American can simply spread-out across those 17 wood hexes around hex K09 and defend, knowing time is on their side.

This was one of the weaker scenarios I have played in the system so far, partly because of the confusion and partly because of the victory objective. This scenario could use a rewrite but there are much better ones to play, so on to those.