Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

ATZ Fade to Black

funfungiguy

Ed and I gave it a once more... I really really really mean it, it is very close.

Mmm... You'll have to forgive me if my enthusiasm is dampened by my extreme skepticism. It's not like this isn't LITERALLY what we've been told every single time a new month begins for probably a year and a half, if not more. At this point I wish you would just stop saying it. Maybe try actually following through with your company's assurances for once.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Scott,

Yes, you are right, but I am giving you my best view at the time you are asking. This is WHY I hate giving release dates. I never want to release something until we feel it is perfect. We also need to give the developer time to review everything. So I hope that explains things better.

David

Hi Scott,

Yes, you are right, but I am giving you my best view at the time you are asking. This is WHY I hate giving release dates. I never want to release something until we feel it is perfect. We also need to give the developer time to review everything. So I hope that explains things better.

David

David,

I'm cool; I still have a lot of zombie minis to paint before I can do FTB true justice. I was just trying to bring some levity to the situation with the song. ;-)

David,

Well, my Christmas stocking was empty of zombies. Bummer.

Two questions:

1. Any status on the game?

2. Why does my account say I am to be charged $35 for my pre-order which dates back to April 2015:

Order ID: #13208
Tracking number(s):
Date Added: 04/17/2015
All Things Zombie: Fade to Black [Print Edition] All-Things-Zombie-Fade-to-Black 1 $34.99 $34.99

when Fade to Black is currently available for pre-order for $25 from the store front?

Regards,

Scott Chisholm

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Scott,

Sorry for the delay we are away until this coming Monday, but the simple answer is that the edition you ordered comes with unpainted minis. You can cancel that order and then re-preorder the current edition (without the minis) at the lower price. Please open a support ticket, and one of our service guys will help you if needed.

David

Hi Scott,

Sorry for the delay we are away until Monday, but the simple answer is that the edition you order was with some unpainted minis. You can that order the current pre-order version now (without the minis) at the lower price if you like and cancel the higher price module. Please open a support ticket, and one of our service guys will help you if needed.

David

Minis?

Didn't realize my pre-order came with minis. They wouldn't be 15mm by any chance? Doesn't matter; I'm cool with my current pre-order.

Thanks for the clarification!

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hey Everyone,

All Things Zombie Miniatures: Fade to Black [Book Edition] and All Things Zombie Miniatures: Nowhere Nevada [Book Edition] have been placed on pre-order for those who want to get in on the cheaper price. It will not be on pre-order long so act fast.

David

David,

Just so I don't accidentally double-purchase: my Fade to Black pre-order from 2015 DOES NOT include Nowhere Nevada, does it?

Also, I think that pre-order was made with a credit card that I had to cancel. How can I verify the card used?

Thanks!

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Scott,

All pre-orders once activate as an In-Stock product will send you an email with a link, and at that time you click on the link, and then you can check or change your shipping and credit card. Your pre-order does not include Nowhere Nevada since it is a different product.
I know I keep saying next month but it really is close we are adjusting a lot behind the scenes but it going to be soon.

David

Hi Scott,

All pre-orders once activate as an In-Stock product will send you an email with a link, and at that time you click on the link, and then you can check or change your shipping and credit card. Your pre-order does not include Nowhere Nevada since it is a different product.
I know I keep saying next month but it really is close we are adjusting a lot behind the scenes but it going to be soon.

David
David,

Thanks. I just wanted to avoid a double purchase. Off to pre-order!