Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Back in the game! (and it feels great)

MarkShot

I haven't really played (a lot, a lot) since COTA. When BFTB came out, my PC was too old.

I played a couple of BFTB scenarios on this new PC. But I decided, since CO2 came out of beta to play CO2 and skip over BFTB.

It feels fantastic to be playing again. I love all these windows on a second display. The map is positively huge on a 1080p TV.

I love the new Plan Window. I like to input times in for my task creations. It makes building a plan much easier. I used to have to remember when to execute. (Yes, I know this was introduced in BFTB.)

I love the OOB Window. (I know BFTB) Still it makes life so much easier; no longer having to arrow key through the force structure to explore it.

Dear Friends, Having a great war. Wish you were here!

MarkShot

I do so love this engine. I was recently explaining to someone that I am connoisseur of war game engines more than the battles themselves (compared to say wines; which I think is boring). The battles are really just data; it is the engine that makes or breaks the simulation. This has always been the best engine for scalability, intuitive command, and modeling of time.