Back in the game! (and it feels great)

Discussion in 'Command Ops Series' started by MarkShot, Dec 2, 2015.

1. MarkShot

MarkShot Member

I haven't really played (a lot, a lot) since COTA. When BFTB came out, my PC was too old.

I played a couple of BFTB scenarios on this new PC. But I decided, since CO2 came out of beta to play CO2 and skip over BFTB.

It feels fantastic to be playing again. I love all these windows on a second display. The map is positively huge on a 1080p TV.

I love the new Plan Window. I like to input times in for my task creations. It makes building a plan much easier. I used to have to remember when to execute. (Yes, I know this was introduced in BFTB.)

I love the OOB Window. (I know BFTB) Still it makes life so much easier; no longer having to arrow key through the force structure to explore it.

Dear Friends, Having a great war. Wish you were here!

2. simovitch

simovitch Member

woo hoo! Markshot is back in game. Thanks for all your recent support - good stuff!

3. MarkShot

MarkShot Member

I do so love this engine. I was recently explaining to someone that I am connoisseur of war game engines more than the battles themselves (compared to say wines; which I think is boring). The battles are really just data; it is the engine that makes or breaks the simulation. This has always been the best engine for scalability, intuitive command, and modeling of time.