Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Battle Generator 2.1: Placement of Seconday Victory Hex in a Meeting Engagement

mats77

Chapter 11.0 "Placement of Victory Hexes" of the Battle Generator 2.1 specifies how the Main Victory Hex has to be placed - aligned in the center - for a Meeting Engagement, but there are no rules/restrictions for the Secondary Victory Hexes. Does that mean that the players freely may select hexes anywhere on the map among those will correct TM+ and not too close the edges?

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
The only restriction is the following:
The ... Secondary Victory Hexes cannot be inside either player’s set-up area or within two hexes of it.

mats77

The only restriction is the following:
The ... Secondary Victory Hexes cannot be inside either player’s set-up area or within two hexes of it.

Thanks!

So I guess you more or less always would place those as close to your set-up area as possible (if the terrain allows).

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
I suppose...I have never used the battle generator; I have yet to finish every 450+ LNLT scenarios at least once :cool: