Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Battle of the roadblocks

Guy Miller

In this scenario, you have to choose between exiting north and taking Bastogne. I'm guessing doing both in 2 1/2 days is near impossible. Bastogne will be an end-game decision.

I have decided to stay north with my main line of advance. I shall take the objectives, leave some forces behind to repel counter-attacks and guard my flanks. I shall push on and exit as much as possible.

With My reinforcing units from the south I was tempted to try to take Bastogne, and indeed I leave that possibility open. But my plan for now is to strike northwest and take the objectives in force, not risking many casualties. This also, I hope, will take some pressure off my exiting forces.

roadblock1.png

Guy Miller

wow, sorry. I hadn't realized I didn't post my end game.
counter attacks were furious so I never go to Bastogne. Most of exit forces were held up by meager allied forces, frustrating. Was a draw.