Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Battle of Tretten scenario

Dordo

Snipping Tool ... and a lot of patience !!!

You have to do a puzzle at the desired zoom level (Google shows the scale in meters) and merge every stamp in a single bitmap.

Vancalten

Yeah, a lot of patience !!! Thanks for the tips, I'll try and do my best, right now I'm searching some unknonw battles from the Balkan campaign (especially Yougoslavia), I didn't find documentations about it, or maybe I'm not searching in the right place.

john connor

Just discovered this. Many thanks, Dordo. Super map. Great job. I'm just playing it through quickly as Axis. It's almost like a tactical level scenario. I have just given one order - an attack order to the Axis highest HQ, target Tretten.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!

See pic of attack under way below, and Axis 'plan'. Not bad!

1.gif

And a screen showing the enemy defensive plan, put together by the Allied AI. Also, not bad! I'll play it through properly later, but it seems to work well. This is Kurt's amended version I'm using. Thanks again!

2.gif