Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Beta test the new "Single Player vs. AI"!

Philip Devine

Designer / Developer
Hi everyone! Just sending out an update that the single-player AI version of the game is now functional, and games can be played to completion! At the moment, we have 27 technology upgrades, a dozen tactical actions, 17 unique planets, political agendas, and there's more on the way. We will be opening up beta tests again for those that want to test out the newest version of the game, so post here if you're interested. Otherwise, stay tuned as we will have a new build of the game available every 2 weeks. And of course, the obligatory screenshot:

2015-09-21.png

Philip Devine

Designer / Developer
Also if you haven't gotten a build from me yet, we will be releasing a new one tomorrow with more features and bug fixes.

Philip Devine

Designer / Developer
As an update on what you can expect in the near future, a list of some features that have been implemented so far this week:

· Updated UI for building units

· Updated UI for political agendas

· Ability to barter with planets and receive a big one-time payoff, or conquer them and receive a steady income of resources

· Enhanced AI abilities, including moving around in battle and purchasing technology upgrades (we have 27 now!)

· Ground unit battle to conquer planets

· Ability to "Sustain Damage" in combat. Normally a ship gets killed in one hit, but now they can have an upgrade to continue battling with damage (including smoke and flames)

· Games can actually be WON now, by a player achieving 20 victory points

· And a slew of bug fixes (12 to be exact)

Philip

Phuket

Count me in as a beta tester when the time comes. Would love to give the game a try and report back any and all feedback I can. Thanks!

Philip Devine

Designer / Developer
Thanks! We are waiting until our new build is tested internally to release it, but it should be very soon. You'll be the first to know :)

Philip Devine

Designer / Developer
Hi David and Groth, we're releasing a new build today or tomorrow so I'll give you access once that's done!

Philip Devine

Designer / Developer
Hi guys, we're almost done with v0.5 and I'll get you in once its up. Thanks!

MarkTD

Hey, came from your reddit comment :) I'd be interested in beta testing also!

Philip Devine

Designer / Developer
Hi Mark, sure thing! This is our biggest update yet so it's taking us a while to finalize the test build, but we're almost there. Basically plugging in more art assets and tweaking some user experience aspects of the game. If it's not released tomorrow, it will for sure be released Tuesday.

Philip Devine

Designer / Developer
You're in luck! The newest build is being released within the hour. Ill message you.

Philip Devine

Designer / Developer
Definitely, our next build will be ready on Tuesday so ill message you then!

z3ther

Hey there, trying to get into the closed beta! (coming from the steam page) Thanks!