Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Better Overseas Shipping Prices coming from LnLP

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
LnLP Shipping3.jpg

We have worked out some very nice deals to help reduce the shipping charges to our Canadian, European and Australian fans. We do plan to have these new shipping options in place before we start shipping the pre-orders. We will have more details once we get everything setup which should be soon. Thanks to everyone that helped us research and arranged these new great rates.

David

Lekius

Hm it seems that new shipping rates dont cover Serbia. Well I am in no rush so I'll wait for the games to hit the stores and get some from a European seller :)

Great news, US shipping to Australia is a killer! I'll have to check this out..thanks!

tasmanuk

How do I know if the shipping rates are lower. I had 3 games in my cart to be sent to the UK and it came up with an estimate of $43 for weight based shipping (whatever that is) and $72 for USPS and $199 for Fedex. Seems quite a variation in prices. Is the cheapest sent by air or boat? Also does the price cover potential customs charges ie do you send to an EU distributor who then sends them on to the customer, thereby avoiding customs duties. Like how GMT does its P500 shipping for EU customers.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi,

You will need to find a site to compare them with ours. The cheapest international shipping is the Country labeled shipping and not the UPS or FedEx rates. We do send to an EU distributor on new releases but not on other orders. The products are sent by air but we do not promise there will not be any customs charges since each country handles that in their own way. We do use the same distributor as GMT games.

David

Gail Branch

That's great news, that you have reduced the charges of shipping. Is it limited to this country only? My friend browse the internet to know shipping charges and it is really high compared to this. Waiting for more details from you.