Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Black Gate Reviews Heroes of Normandy

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Lock ‘n Load Tactical: Heroes of Normandy was one of my favorite purchases last year. I loved it so much that I made sure it was something I played on my birthday (my son enjoyed it too).

I’ve held off reviewing the game, though, because shortly after it arrived on my doorstep last year it went out of print. With a reprint due at the end of the first quarter of 2017, likely in March, and because those who place pre-orders receive a substantial discount, I thought it high time to alert Black Gate readers to the game, and the entire Lock ‘n Load Tactical series. (If this little intro is enough to convince you the game’s worth a look, feel free to skip all my prose and drop right down to the end where there’s a link to order a demo copy of the game.)

Read the full review at Black Gate.

Well I must say I've never heard of the Black Gate site, the byline of 'adventures in fantasy' doesn't bode well in my book haha :)...anyway a very friendly review so it hopefully will sell some more copies of the LnL game series.

crak

Is this true about the thicker box for the reprint so counter trays fit?