Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Blanking Screen

76mm

I'm new to this series and was looking forward to getting into it. As soon as I tried, however, I had the following problem: the game would open normally, but as soon as I tried to open the Option screen (from the menu button), it cause my monitor to black out, and nothing I could do would bring it back. To get anything on my monitor, I had to do a hard reboot on my computer. Same thing happened twice in a row.

I've never encountered this kind of problem with any of the many games that I've installed and am very disappointed to have this kind of problem with this game.

I have Win7 64-bit and an NVidia GTX580 videocard with an up-to-date driver.

76mm

Disappointing that there was no response at all from the devs, I would have thought they'd be interested in any problems with their game that required players to do a hard reboot of their computers...

Anyway, I've played around a bit and found that if during game start up I select "Match current screen resolution" instead of "1920 x 1080" (which is what I have), the problem does not occur. Also, unlike most games, the game asks me about resolution every time I start the game--is that WAD?

I'm playing with the latest version (5.0.18).

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
Sorry but this one slipped through the net here. Thanks for persevering. Yes asking for the screen resolution is WAD. If you do a search you will see that a few other people had similar problems that were simply fixed by selecting the Match Current Screen Resolution. It must be something to do with that particular video card. I have a different Nvidia card on my Win 7 64 bit machine and it runs fine either way.