Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Blunting the Spear

mazirian

Tried to pick up Command Ops 1 many years ago and never quite got over the hump. Picking it up again, think I'm getting how to play it better this time. The old tutorial videos and some incredible guides have helped a lot.

However, I'm having trouble with the scenario Blunting the Spear from Foothills of the Gods. I think it's the Matildas that are giving me a real working over. Any advice?

Also, are these the preferred forums or should I be focusing on Steam Discussions? Don't see a lot of activity on either which is a bit disconcerting.

Final question. Any Discord server(s) (or any other community for that matter) worth looking into for this game?

Thanks

john connor

Well, I guess most people are playing Command Ops 2, so i imagine there's not much activity anywhere for Command Ops 1? Sorry, but I don't have it installed any longer. It 'belongs' I believe to Matrix, not LnL, so if there was activity anywhere I guess it would be on the Matrix forums. I don't think it's on steam.