Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Bradley At Bay - can't purchase it

Is it possible to buy it in the LnL store or only on Steam?

I can't buy it on Steam as no price is displayed on the game's page. All it says is "Coming soon".

??

Attachments

• price.jpg
    price.jpg
    265.9 KB · Views: 3
Is it possible to buy it in the LnL store or only on Steam?

I can't buy it on Steam as no price is displayed on the game's page. All it says is "Coming soon".

??
Lock 'n Load has decided to release the Bradley at Bay Scenario Pack via Steam. As a minimum, it facilitates the release of CO2 core program updates.

The scenario package is in the final Panther Games Beta Testers quality control evaluation using the recently-released Steam public beta.

If you already have scenario packs purchased thru Lock 'n Load, there is a method to obtain a Steam key to insert them into the Steam system discussed here:

https://forums.lnlpublishing.com/p/19857

I can wait till it's available in the Steam store, no problem. I just thought it should be already available as the DLC's price is being displayed in the LnL store, so it looks like it should be on sale... And I'm talking only about Bradley as I already own the rest of the DLCs both here and on Steam.

I can wait till it's available in the Steam store, no problem. I just thought it should be already available as the DLC's price is being displayed in the LnL store, so it looks like it should be on sale... And I'm talking only about Bradley as I already own the rest of the DLCs both here and on Steam.
Sorry, I'm aware of what's happening with the content.

I wasn't aware LnL was advertising the content was available for delivery.

Hindsight says the LnL ad would be more accurate if it identified the price as a pre-release sale option.

Mehring

Hi, are you saying there's a public BaB beta available on Steam? If so, I can't see it, only two private betas.

Hi, are you saying there's a public BaB beta available on Steam? If so, I can't see it, only two private betas.
No, there's a public beta for the game engine on Steam with a request that anyone who wishes to participate in using it report any issues it may cause with existing DLC.

BaB is expected to be released when the public beta is converted to an official game patch.

Until then, the Panther Games Beta Testing team is testing the proposed BaB scenarios with the public beta to make sure the new scenarios work properly before their release.

The most current status of both is explained in the SITREP note pinned to the top of the Command Ops 2 forum.

https://forums.lnlpublishing.com/p/37451