Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Breaking Fortress Holland - Tukker's Brabant Breakthrough pack

Fishbreath

For Christmas this year, I decided to go a little further afield. I very much enjoyed tukker's Brabant scenario pack a while ago, so I decided to play all three of the scenarios together this year. Here's where I'm posting them.

Last edited:

john connor

Brilliant, Fishbreath. Really look forward to that. That pack is superb, I think. I've played the little (first) one many times, the larger ones only once. Look forward to your usual treatment!

Daz

I too have read your excellent AAR's Fishbreath, and am looking forward to reading this one as well :)

john connor

What do you mean, Fishbreath? Where is issue 1? It's not visible here. Nor is issue 2. Did you mean to include a web link in the OP? Because it's not there.

Peter

Fishbreath

There are links in both posts, but this forum doesn't show them with any special formatting. I've underlined them for ease of use.

john connor

Got it, thanks. Without the formatting it looked like the sentence meant you were going to post in here, actually in this forum, sometime soon....

Website
springelkamp.nl
Nice AAR!

I had a lot of fun with this scenario, playing the opening several times.

In the end I thought I would win, but the exit in the South West didn't succeed, probably because my orders were not quite correct for a successful exit.

Fishbreath

Issue #4. It's going to be a photo finish, looks like.

Erik, I'm finding that it's very easy to get to the Peel-Raam line, and moderately easy to clear a way past it, but difficult to actually get to the exits on time.

Fishbreath

Issue #5. The first entry will be

It did indeed turn out to be something of a photo finish. The next one will be starting in a few weeks—I have some personal business to take care of in the interim.

Fishbreath

Issue #6 is up. I've been trying to make it an article here, but there are some formatting things that don't work as well in the article editor as they do at my website.

Reactions: Rob

Fishbreath

Sneaking in after the deadline a bit. :p

I've been very much enjoying this AAR style—not only does it force me to slow down and think about tactical options more clearly, it also frequently results in readers directing me to act in a way I wouldn't ordinarily, and enforces a tempo on major changes to plans that keeps me from fiddling with things too often, as is my wont.

Fishbreath

Hi,
Just voted. At the risk of repeating myself..... I really enjoy the approach you've taken for this AAR!

Rob.

Thank you. It's a lot less work than the other style I do (tying in quotations from a history book), so you're likely to see more of it in the future.