Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Breaking Fortress Holland - Tukker's Brabant Breakthrough pack

Fishbreath

I'm very sorry to report that I've run into a critical issue with my saved game—the game crashes when I try to progress past about 0200, Day 3.

Where does that leave us? Well, not in the best of places, I'll freely admit. Whatever happens, I'll have to ditch the current update. It's possible that the combination of conditions causing the crash snuck into my save file after 0000, so next weekend, I'm going to try going back to midnight and running through the save game again from there. If I miss the crash, I'll have an update for you then. If not, well, I guess that brings this chapter of Breaking Fortress Holland to a close.

Do not despair, though. A third chapter remains. Breaking Fortress Holland will continue, with or without a satisfactory result to this scenario, in roughly August of this year, with the final, and biggest, scenario in Tukker's pack.

In longer-term wargame-related plans, expect something big (I would go so far as to say epic) in December.

Reactions: Daz

Fishbreath

Just a heads-up: I've started Part III (link) of this series, covering the final scenario in the pack. It's the most interesting of the bunch, I think, and I've been looking forward to playing it since I started this AAR last year.

Reactions: Daz