Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Build 5.0.11

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
We will be releasing a new Build 5.0.11 early next week. It's been a marathon effort but I do believe we've knocked over most of the remaining issues an hopefully all of the CTDs. But my fingers are crossed and I will be relying on your feedback to confirm if this is the case.

FIXES

• Fixed CTD on opening data dialogs (ie Force Data, Task Edit, Task View and Crossing Point) either by selecting the 1TV, 1CP, 1TE and 1 FE buttons or via the context menu.
  • Ensure Plan Dialog updates dynamically
  • Ensure Crossing Point dialog updates dynamically
  • Ensure Commander Message on End Game screen big enough to hold message
  • Ensure Autoscroll option checkbox functions properly
  • Ensure Force Data Dialog handles multiple selections and de-selections correctly
  • Ensure stored dialog positions are still within the current screen bounds on opeing and if not revert them back to 0,0.
  • Ensure Rest task shortcut "/" works properly.
  • Ensure TaskEdit options for Attack, Bypass etc function correctly
  • Fixed CTD on selecting empty Task Edit dialog
  • Pending - Ensure current selected force data displayed and not that of the previous selection.
  • Modified AI code that was preventing a force from moving if one of its guard sub groups was retreating or routing. Now if the hub or guards are retreating or routing they will be ignored unless Allow Stragglers is turned off.
  • Modified AI code that prevented a subgroup from generating a new formation route if its hub/boss was retreating or routing. Now it will develop an independent route if its hub is retreating or routing unless Allow Stragglers is turned off.

Last edited:

dandennison84

Do those bullets include current task edit and view task dialogs that don't update with the currently selected task?

*budd*

Surprise, surprise...Thank you for getting this together for the weekend.

kipanderson

Hi,,

installed just fine..

However.. when I select a unit, left click on it, then hit the TE button then attempt to set Rest to Min I get a standard Windows error message.. “program has stopped responding..” and the little blue circle.

Then I close the program.

All the best,

Kip.

Dave, hi,
May only be artillery units this happens with. Just tried again and gave a Defend order to a German rocket artillery unit, then in TE attempted to set Rest to Min.. then blue circle of death came up.. Kip.

Last edited:

DerGrenadier

Hi,,

installed just fine..

However.. when I select a unit, left click on it, then hit the TE button then attempt to set Rest to Min I get a standard Windows error message.. “program has stopped responding..” and the little blue circle.

Then I close the program.

All the best,

Kip.

Dave, hi,
May only be artillery units this happens with. Just tried again and gave a Defend order to a German rocket artillery unit, then in TE attempted to set Rest to Min.. then blue circle of death came up.. Kip.

Iam having the same issue.