Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Can't launch game

rocketman

Just installed the game engine to give it a go and decide on purchases. It installed ok, but when I try to launch the exe I get an error message that the program won't launch due to "mfc120.dll" missing. How can I solve this?
Win 8.1 64-bit.

Edit: Please move to game support.

Last edited:

rocketman

Thanks, solved it :)
Had a first look at it and it looks even better than in the old tutorial videos I saw on Youtube. But it looks very complex (in a good way) so I need to find time and patience to get into it.

Tempest

Thanks, solved it :)
Had a first look at it and it looks even better than in the old tutorial videos I saw on Youtube. But it looks very complex (in a good way) so I need to find time and patience to get into it.
Actual (if you never played Command Ops before) the old videos are very helpful. Not a clickfest like a John Tiller game (DISCLAIMER: I own JT games and love them to.) You don't have to micro manage -strategize ...just look at the ...

The_Big_Picture_2_zpsnkt05pnf.jpg