Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Can't select different screen size

john connor

Doesn't bother me, but here it is:

Untitled 16.png

My screen size is 1920x1080

Last edited:

john connor

Well, I can't find that option in my card, Dave. I also cannot see how to 'disable' the intel card, though doing what I've done with CO2 (see screen dump below) works everywhere else - that is, in the Nvidia panel I have got the global settings set to use the Nvidia card AND I've got CO2 specifically set to use the card. You can see some of the options I have below. The drop down in the intel card for 'maintain scaling' gives no other options, so I can't use that.

1.png

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
You disable the Integrated Intel card using Manage Computer->Device Manager->Display Adapters
Disable Graphics Card.jpg

Can you please try that. There have been other reports for other games that indicate problems when you have an integrated and a add on graphics card. I am just trying to rule out possibilities. It won't harm your machine and you can turn it back on after.

john connor

Done that, thanks. Same start up screen which doesn't give me any options except present resolution. This doesn't bother me at all, as I said - just reporting it so you know!