Hi all, it is possible to implement an info for the units were i can see the casualities? In command ops battle for the bulge i cant see the casualities for a unit - the problem is that some units have in the beginning only 60% of there strength and if the fights go on and the personal value says that the unit has a strength of, as exampel, 42%, i dont know how many men the unit lost during the fight. For me it is very intersting how many men/ equipment a unit lost during a fight. Perhaps it is possible to implement a infobox for casualities/ injured personal/ destroyed equipment.
Hope you understand what i try to explain - i am not a native englisch speaker
Do not take it as a reproach as i know that you're doing your best to satisfy all of us ... I will look forward for the game and will be happy when it comes out ... best wishes to you and a happy new year - under the sign of "command ops 2 " -Yes Sorry Xavier. I realise I would be disappointing those who, like you, were hoping to get the game and play it over their Xmas break. But I just ran out of time. Part of the problem is that I am having to learn the UI code and that is taking more time than I thought.
- New Mil Green look. All Panther Graphical User Interface (GUI) elements revamped with new mil green look.
- New high res startup screen and images. We now have four hi res 1920 x 1080 startup images (Monty, Patton, Rommel and Zhukov) from which we randomly select one each time the game is run.
- New Scenario Selections Screen. Includes context image to provide you with visual context as to where this battle was fought; additional meta data provided for each scenario including start, duration and active unit count; the ability to sort the scenario list by name, start, duration or unit count. (This feature is still be developed. I'll post up screenshots as soon it is finished).
- Enhanced About Box. Increased the size of text, increased the dimensions of the scrolling credits list and updated game logo.
- New Game Options Dialog.
....more to follow tomorrow.
- All Game Options now saved between sessions.
- New Centre Map feature. Hold down the Home key and select a unit, crossing or waypoint to centre the map on the selection.