Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

CO2 Korean War Scenarios

Are there any plans to release a module containing Korean War (1950-53) scenarios in the near (i.e. before I die) future?

If not, has anyone worked on any private scenarios in that time frame and theater? I would be interested in helping flesh one (or more) out.

Kurt

How long have you got ? ( lol ) I am busy with West Front stuff at the moment but I may have a crack at it once this current project is out the way . The korean War would be a nice challenge .

How long have you got ? ( lol ) I am busy with West Front stuff at the moment but I may have a crack at it once this current project is out the way . The korean War would be a nice challenge .
You're right.

But, for some of the battles, the long anticipated dismounted troops mod is necessary.

Because helicopters were available, that was the start of when an operational commander could move a cohort of troops by air as a tactical move.

I've thought that if the Russian Front dismounted troops process can be worked out, that it's a small step from allowing troops to catch a ride on tanks and dismount to fight in the Steppes to adding new types of equipment (landing craft for invasions in the Pacific, or helicopters for Korea, Indochina, Vietnam, the Arab-Israeli Wars, and the US' latest "adventures") to the estabs for troop movement.

共工熙雲

Website
user.qzone.qq.com
I'm making : Emerging battles
175223cj2x2o2l3qz99jo2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Bie

Kurt

I'm making : Emerging battles
175223cj2x2o2l3qz99jo2.jpg
The game engine divides the map in to a grid of 100m squares . a result of this is that all road type terrain must be kept at least 100m away from water features . Your map shows " highway " that appears to be to close to the water , you must re-draw the highway further inland to avoid problems .