Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Co2 saved games in the CO1 Saved Games folder

Michel Ouimet

Hi. I own both CO2 (Commander Pack) and CO1 (all three modules).

I've played some games of CO2 and just noticed that all my saved games are located in the CO1 Saved Games folder.

Is there a way to correct it?

Michel Ouimet

Hi Dave. I install all my games (including CO1 and CO2) in the following directory:
C:\Program Files\Jeux

My computer runs on Windows 7 (64 bits).

Michel Ouimet

I did not launch CO1 recently, except for checking from time to time if the game is still working well on my computer (may be just after I installed CO2 but I'm not sure).
I started playing my first CO2 game at the end of last summer.

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
I am only guessing here because I can't really check on your machine, but it could be getting the "last folder" mixed up. Try saving a game into the correct folder. You will have to navigate to it in the Save As window using the standard controls for changing directory. Try that and then close, launch and save another game and see if this time it gets the right directory.

Michel Ouimet

You got it! CO1 and CO2 use the last Saved Games folder used by any of the two games. Not really a problem. Thanks. :)