Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

CO2 Sledgehammer Is Available for Download

CapHillRat

Command Ops Scenario Designer
Hi,

Just the scenario file? Or do we need estab and map files as well? :bookworm:

Thanks,

Rob.
Hi Rob. Yes you will need the map file and the estab file. Both have updates.

rjantzi

Hi Chris, is this the Stalingrad scenario that was under discussion in a seperate thread, where you were going to make 2 different versions (1 small, 1 larger)?

CapHillRat

Hi Chris, is this the Stalingrad scenario that was under discussion in a seperate thread, where you were going to make 2 different versions (1 small, 1 larger)?
yes this is the small one. i cut map in half

Hi
Im getting "Estab database could not open"
I unzipped the files in to C:\LnLGames\Command Ops 2\Scenarios\Eastern Front

I've done something wrong

thanks

CapHillRat

Hi Stephen. Try opening up the estab file in your estab editor program. Then compile the estab. That might be i the fix you need or perhaps it is an issue with which version of the game you are using. I am using version 5.0.19.

Chris

Kurt

Hi Stephen. Try opening up the estab file in your estab editor program. Then compile the estab. That might be i the fix you need or perhaps it is an issue with which version of the game you are using. I am using version 5.0.19.

Chris
Hi CapHillRat, just installed it and did a quick test run , seems fine . Looks great , can't wait to play when I get home from work later .:happy:

Chris

Hi
Did that and got the following

0 sides imported
2 sides FAILED to import
Import complete

umm

Stephen.

CapHillRat

Hi
Did that and got the following

0 sides imported
2 sides FAILED to import
Import complete

umm

Stephen.
Hi Stephen. I am sorry you are having trouble. What about the version of the game that you have? is it 5.0.19?

76mm

Just wanted to report that the scenario loaded fine for me, although I haven't played it yet.

kohlenklau

Figured I would ask this here.
What is the usual SOP in CO2?
If we use "your EFESTAB" in one of our own scenarios and probably made some edits or additions to the ESTAB along the way, and someday released the scenario and the revised ESTAB, what do you desire for formal recognition of your work?
Is a short sentence at the bottom of the briefing sufficient? :D
"ESTAB for this scenario based on EFESTAB originally created by CapHillRat"

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
It's probably best to acknowledge any previous work, including the stock estabs. A simple sentence in the scenario briefing should suffice. Eg "Based on original BFTB Estab for German estabs with new Soviet estabs created byCapHillRat and modified by JoeBlogs."

kohlenklau

Roger that.

Always good to know the local etiquette.

Do we fart, belch or burp after a good meal of CO2 was my next question...

CapHillRat

Figured I would ask this here.
What is the usual SOP in CO2?
If we use "your EFESTAB" in one of our own scenarios and probably made some edits or additions to the ESTAB along the way, and someday released the scenario and the revised ESTAB, what do you desire for formal recognition of your work?
Is a short sentence at the bottom of the briefing sufficient? :D
"ESTAB for this scenario based on EFESTAB originally created by CapHillRat"
works for me! thanks!

Kurt

Hi CapHillRat , just realised that the German infantry companies in your scenario "Sledgehammer" have Panzerfausts and Panzershrecks . This is obviously an error and oversight , just thought I would bring it to your attention . It may be worth changing the estab data .

CapHillRat

Hi CapHillRat , just realised that the German infantry companies in your scenario "Sledgehammer" have Panzerfausts and Panzershrecks . This is obviously an error and oversight , just thought I would bring it to your attention . It may be worth changing the estab data .
Hi Kurt. Thanks for bringing this up. If you want to edit and repost here I am fine with that. Or if you want to send me a list of changes I can do too. Thanks for your attention to this! - Chris